Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gonna be down two??

As I watch my lakers losing by 17 pts to the Celtics I am now reminded that one cannot afford to be sentimental when it comes to winning, and right now we are on the verge of losing huge. I admit in the last post I felt a little indifference towards the Celtics, but now about to be down two games to none, I know now with whom my allegiance shall remain.
Holly molly the boys have awakend, they are now just down by four points and making a real run at it. No matter what at least they have challenged this team and themselves, it will make a difference in game three.
Before I forget, let me congratulate the FSU Noles and the LSU Tigers on their gloriously hard fought victories today. The Noles are on their way to Omaha, and tommorow hopfully the Tigers will conclude their series as well.
On another note this blog called the Gazette, is my way to reach out and to speak on all topics not just sports related. I hope to updated it as often as possible, and to leave no discussion untouched. I am committed to keeping it interesting and relative to things that happen around the world and here in my little nitch........................Lakers lose!!

No comments: