Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lakers over the Celtics...??

I have purposely left out talking about the Lakers Celtics series because, well I'm not sure the Lakers can sustain the drive to the Championship. The Celtics have definately out played my boys, and to have lost that huge lead in the last game is ridiculous. I am now watching the game as it enters into the fourth quarter, and though the Lakers are up by nine points, I still don't think the Celtics won't come back. I still believe in this team, but I need more than belief, I need results. I really want this series to go all seven games, and if then and only then we are not the better team will I be somewhat satisfied with their road to the NBA finals run.


Is anyone else flabbergasted by the FSU baseball teams complete dismantel yesterday? They make a huge run at Stanford in the late eighth inning only to be crushed in the nineth. This team has got us prepared for a much deeper run in Omaha and look out the same "bug " gets us again. I know thry aren't done yet but come on you cannot give up that type of runs in one inning. Then today my LSU Tigers lose to North Carolina, can I catch a break. I need this Laker team to get it going tonight or my sports weekend won't be happy. Unfortunately somebodys is going home after tommorrow in the double elimination round Hopefully it won't be my teams.


I'm not to versed on golf but man what a performance by the great Tiger Wooods, and I am rooting for him to finish strong in the playoff. Wow says a lot about our surgical Doctors today, to be able to compete so well this soon, who would have thought he'd look this good, and still be in pain.



current update...lakers falling apart and the baby's up. I'll put my faith in them but I gotta leave the room and tend to her............better not be disappointed when I get back!!??

No comments: