Sunday, June 15, 2008

It ain't pretty, but hello game six.

I'll be darn, just got back and up by five with twentyfive seconds to play. I suppose my girl new I needed a break from the losing and to come back to on the way to game six. Looking to the next game we have to play better team defense and more sources of offensive production on the road. At times Gasol plays too soft for a big man, gotta go up strong with authority that close to the basket!


I just saw flashes of Larry Bird to Dennis johnson against Detroit. What a poor in bounds play, man this team cannot relax...Steal by Fisher and a sigh of relief, Lakers win and it ain't pretty, we'll take what we can get at this point. Wipe the sweat off and get down to business for the next game, got a long road ahead and long nights to wonder what if...

No comments: